- Forthcoming. Broad J., and Sipowicz, M. “Cavendish’s Philosophy of the Passions: Theory and Practice”, in Margaret Cavendish: An Interdisciplinary Perspective, edited by Lisa Walters and Brandie Siegfried (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, under contract); submitted March 2019.
Academic Book Reviews
- Sipowicz, M. (2019). Harold J. Cook, “The Young Descartes”. Parergon (36) 1, 192-193.
- Sipowicz, M. (2017). Robert Stern, “Kantian Ethics: Value, Agency, and Obligation”. Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique (34), 149-151.
- You Should Share With Seagulls. RIC Journal (2020)
- Fading in and out at the end of life: Review of Bruno Lloret’s ‘Nancy’. 3AM Magazine. (2020)
- Review of Tim Molloy’s “Mr Unpronounceable and the Infinity of Nightmares”. Australian Book Review. (2016)
- From a State of Insecurity to a Community of Care: Review of Isabell Lorey’s “State of Insecurity”. 3AM Magazine. (2015)
- Review of Jennifer Rutherford’s “Zombies”. Australian Book Review. (2014)